“When we were lost and could not find our way to you, you loved us more than ever.”
Can you name the seven sacraments?
- Baptism. Baptism is for God to forgive our sins and welcome us into his Church. (Get more information on Baptism.)
- Reconciliation. Reconciliation, also called Confession and Penance, is for God to reconcile us to himself and to his Church.
- Eucharist. The mass is for God to enrich us by his word and nourish us by his Body and Blood.
- Confirmation. Confirmation is for God to seal us with the Holy Spirit. (Get more information on Confirmation.)
- Marriage. Marriage is for God to unite the spouses for their own good and for the procreation and education of offspring. (Get information on Marriage Preparation Classes.)
- Holy Orders. Holy Orders is for God to give us leaders to administer the sacraments.
- Anointing of the Sick. Anointing of the sick is for God to save us and raise us up.
If you would like to receive any of these sacraments, contact our priest, or your local Catholic priest.